my escape!!!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, June 18, 2010

***242643 66 843 467433 668 688***

why do i seem like such an angry person?
i should be happy...and not worring so much
or bein scared....
thats all thats on the inside it seems
i dont like torchering myself or watever i do
last night i told my friends goodnight at like 3
then i cryed my eyes out for almost half an hour
and i dont kno why....
maybe it was frustration,stress....idk
i just want to be happy,get sleep,and enjoy life
and ill get there...just gotta get through my frustrating times
and thoughts
im not gonna be like this my whole life...and i dont wanna be
ill fight through my own battles,
climb up my rough times,
and settle in my happy moments
cherish everyone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment